1. You choose a common menu with your guests (starters, dishes, identical desserts)
2. You contact the Chef to agree on the place and time.
3. The Home Chef buys the products needed to complete the meal.
4. 1h30 before the time of your meal, the Chef at home takes the orders of your kitchen to realize the menu.
5. During your meal at home, the Chef will take care of the plates and the service. For groups of more than 8 people, the Chef uses a server to ensure a better quality of service.
6. At the end of the service, the Chef at home will leave your kitchen as clean as on arrival.
The Chef at home takes with him all the food necessary for the realization of the menu, as well as his cutting and dressing tools. They will use the cookware on site for food warming, on-site training plates, and the oven and hob. In case one of the previous materials were missing, please specify when ordering.
Booking and Payment Conditions
The Chef will listen to you and send you a precise quote for the dinner (Price and conditions)
If the quote suits you, a payment link is sent to you to pay a deposit of 30% by secure bank card.
The Balance will be paid by card or cash on the day of the dinner.
* 100% if it takes place more than 8 days before the date of the service
* 50% if it takes place less than 8 days and more than 72 hours before the date of the service
* No Refund if it occurs 72H or less before the benefit date